Friday, February 19, 2010

Motherhood

I am new to blogging, so bare with me. I am a mother to my almost two year old daughter Aurora, gees how time flies. I can't believe that she is almost two. She is the lite of my life and motherhood is by far the best thing ever and is better then I could have ever imagined. I just hope that I can be the best role model ever to her. I do have my concerns, but what mom doesn't. My husband and I are not rich by anymeans but I think that we will give her the besst life that she can have, money is not everything and it can't buy you happiness. You know I never thought that I could love another human as much as I love my Little Girl, she is my life, my everything. I am not sure what all to say right now, But I am sure that I will write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment